Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my partner and I have just looked at a Q3 2012 model we love it and put a deposit on it. Can't wait til we collect it. The only that we can't work out is with the dual zone air con how to make both of the sides sync and adjust the temperature of both sides as just one. Most dual zones I have used have a button to turn off dual and then the driver control just adjusts both sides to the same temp if just one person driving wants the whole car at that temp. I had a play around and could not figure it out nor could the previous owner. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
From the instruction manual:
By pressing the (-) and (+) buttons on the driver's or front passenger's side for longer periods of time simultaneously, the temperature value for the driver switches to the front passenger's side and vice versa. The new set temperature is shown in the corresponding display. It is possible to return to the previously set temperature. To do this, the driver or front passenger must reset the temperature in their display. You can read more information here - Cheap Aircon Services Singapore, Chemical Wash & Overhaul by 7Days. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts