Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone - so I am a Brand New Owner of my 1st ever Audi and I have the 2021 Audi Q3 S-Line
I have been contemplating the idea of the Extended Warranty for this vehicle but I have never purchased one on any vehicle I have previously owned (Toyota, Honda, Ford) so I am looking for some guidance. As a prestigious vehicle, I know costs can be higher for repairs, but is a $3500-$4000 cost for the Warranty valued (hope never have to use it) but I have read some conflicting opinions on these warranties & Audi reliability & Audi being a high-cost vehicle to maintain (over BMW and Mercedes) so just looking for some good solid advice please :)

Also - with this Q3, is it normal to have some hard shifts between 2nd and 3rd Gear, Vibrating idling at times, between 2nd & 3rd gears, higher RPM with a lag to shift into the next gear, and an extra “step harder on the brakes” or drift forward when making a stop? When I hit the brakes hard as needed, it rocks the vehicle....Just again looking for advice please :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Everyone - so I am a Brand New Owner of my 1st ever Audi and I have the 2021 Audi Q3 S-Line
I have been contemplating the idea of the Extended Warranty for this vehicle but I have never purchased one on any vehicle I have previously owned (Toyota, Honda, Ford) so I am looking for some guidance. As a prestigious vehicle, I know costs can be higher for repairs, but is a $3500-$4000 cost for the Warranty valued (hope never have to use it) but I have read some conflicting opinions on these warranties & Audi reliability & Audi being a high-cost vehicle to maintain (over BMW and Mercedes) so just looking for some good solid advice please :)

Also - with this Q3, is it normal to have some hard shifts between 2nd and 3rd Gear, Vibrating idling at times, between 2nd & 3rd gears, higher RPM with a lag to shift into the next gear, and an extra “step harder on the brakes” or drift forward when making a stop? When I hit the brakes hard as needed, it rocks the vehicle....Just again looking for advice please :)
Hello. Congrats on your new Audi. I have the same car & year and am experiencing the same things - hard shift, the engine revving with delayed shifting, and with mine, the car actually feels like it has a surge when I am coming to a slow stop, like the throttle actually kicks in a little against the brakes. I would be interested to see any answers as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello. Congrats on your new Audi. I have the same car & year and am experiencing the same things - hard shift, the engine revving with delayed shifting, and with mine, the car actually feels like it has a surge when I am coming to a slow stop, like the throttle actually kicks in a little against the brakes. I would be interested to see any answers as well.
Congratulations on your New Audi as well. I am hopeful that we will get some conversations going to see any suggestions but I’m gonna reach out to the dealer as well since I only have 762 miles on the car so far - today when I pulled from a stop, the shift was stuck & the car jumped forward so interesting to see if others are experiencing the same. And the brakes - just don’t want to keep giving an extra push each time I stop - if I slowly stop on an incline it’s not noticeable but flat surface at a normal stop it is almost like it takes & then surrenders a little to inch fwd w/o them being fully depressed when they sure are. Loving the Q3 otherwise 🙂

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Guys! Congratulations on your new Audi car as well as. First time I have visited in this post so I am excited for your post. Here you will get more information about tour and travel services who is providing you best holiday tour packages at a reasonable price in India. Get a explore wide range of best holiday trip in India and hotel. Trinetra Tours India provide you best package tours for India and holiday tour packages at affordable prices in India.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts