Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally Posted by rnlabas
I see great stuff in this (Q3 tech section) section, but what about the heart : engines/transmissions section?

I have some thread starters for it if we have that section to play around with ...

Thanks,
Roger

Apparently my suggestion to add something to the Tech Section -like Engines/Transmissions - which is NOT there, needs support from y'all to be reasonable enough to add it. So, if you agree, please state so ...

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I see great stuff in this (Q3 tech section) section, but what about the heart : engines/transmissions section?

I have some thread starters for it if we have that section to play around with ...

Thanks,
Roger

Apparently my suggestion to add something to the Tech Section -like Engines/Transmissions - which is NOT there, needs support from y'all to be reasonable enough to add it. So, if you agree, please state so ...

Thanks,
I completely agree. I hope the admins are reading this and will implement a change.

·
Administrator
134 Posts

Thanks,
Roger

Thanks,
I completely agree. I hope the admins are reading this and will implement a change.
We appreciate the suggestion. Please find a new forum section dedicated to discussion of the Q3 engines, transmissions, and drivetrains.

TP

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We appreciate the suggestion. Please find a new forum section dedicated to discussion of the Q3 engines, transmissions, and drivetrains.

TP
Thanks much - already starting some threads there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts