Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Q3 and did a run from eastern Long Island to Lga airport and back . The q3's performance and ride quality was to say the least better then I had hoped for. 80 mph was a nice pace and it keeped and held a true line without much input. At slow speeds I thought the steering was real light and would be a sneeze from
Wandering down the road but at speed it was a dream. The transmission was fine in D and S Was fun to beat no. The Tiptonic.shifted sweet. Just a little fyi. More to come. Mf

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just picked up my Q3 and did a run from eastern Long Island to Lga airport and back . The q3's performance and ride quality was to say the least better then I had hoped for. 80 mph was a nice pace and it keeped and held a true line without much input. At slow speeds I thought the steering was real light and would be a sneeze from
Wandering down the road but at speed it was a dream. The transmission was fine in D and S Was fun to beat no. The Tiptonic.shifted sweet. Just a little fyi. More to come. Mf
Greetings martindf.
Hey, I’ll be in your area for the first time ever for a few days later this weekend, know any good restaurants.
Just kidding about the restaurants.
Welcome to the forum.

BTW: You could have used Edit because you caught it in time.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Welcome to the forum - ride sounds nice and glad you're enjoying it - hope you find some good stuff here too...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts