Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
This is required by law (TÜV) in Germany and many EU countries as well. But I just checked my rear seat console for it (that's where it fits) and I don't have one. I'll check tomorrow on whether they're coming to us or not ...

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Okay here's the deal. They are optional on the Q3. Some other models A5, A6, A8, S & RS cars do come with them, but Audi STILL charges $45 or so for them. Several folks have complained about the $45 cuz they didn't want them and Audi had included them, so they're changing the way the first aid kits are packaged...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay here's the deal. They are optional on the Q3. Some other models A5, A6, A8, S & RS cars do come with them, but Audi STILL charges $45 or so for them. Several folks have complained about the $45 cuz they didn't want them and Audi had included them, so they're changing the way the first aid kits are packaged...
Guess I could really push the issue as it was listed on the dealer website with the Q3 and of course I have a print out of it.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
If it's on your monroney - sticker - you DEFINITELY should have it. They prolly have some sort of disclaimer for what's merely listed on their site, but have NO legal grounds once it's on the sticker and you have a signed buyers order for that stock number...

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Congrats, hope you're loving it - Did you order the car or was it pre-spec'd by your dealer?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.