Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should the Q3 have come standard with a First Aid Kit?

I didn't think so, but it was listed on the dealer site when my car was in inventory.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
This is required by law (TÜV) in Germany and many EU countries as well. But I just checked my rear seat console for it (that's where it fits) and I don't have one. I'll check tomorrow on whether they're coming to us or not ...

·
Registered
603 Posts
I've never heard of that being included in a vehicle. Seems like something you should have to buy separately if you want one. I can see the rationale though.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Okay here's the deal. They are optional on the Q3. Some other models A5, A6, A8, S & RS cars do come with them, but Audi STILL charges $45 or so for them. Several folks have complained about the $45 cuz they didn't want them and Audi had included them, so they're changing the way the first aid kits are packaged...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay here's the deal. They are optional on the Q3. Some other models A5, A6, A8, S & RS cars do come with them, but Audi STILL charges $45 or so for them. Several folks have complained about the $45 cuz they didn't want them and Audi had included them, so they're changing the way the first aid kits are packaged...
Guess I could really push the issue as it was listed on the dealer website with the Q3 and of course I have a print out of it.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
If it's on your monroney - sticker - you DEFINITELY should have it. They prolly have some sort of disclaimer for what's merely listed on their site, but have NO legal grounds once it's on the sticker and you have a signed buyers order for that stock number...

·
Registered
181 Posts
My Q3 (purchased last week) came with a first aid kit, and a $48 sticker price. :)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Congrats, hope you're loving it - Did you order the car or was it pre-spec'd by your dealer?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Pre-spec. I felt lucky to get it, they are flying off the lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts