Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an update I ordered my Audi Q3floormats last Saturday and they came on Weds. I ordered them on the Audi Website which refers to my local dealer but still allows me to book on line. There was a discount for ordering online although $13 shipping seems high. Altogether with shipping $72.
Now if I can only figure how to get the carpeted floormats out to put them in.:(

·
Registered
451 Posts
Just an update I ordered my Audi Q3floormats last Saturday and they came on Weds. I ordered them on the Audi Website which refers to my local dealer but still allows me to book on line. There was a discount for ordering online although $13 shipping seems high. Altogether with shipping $72.
Now if I can only figure how to get the carpeted floormats out to put them in.:(
Can't you just pull them out.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Send us some pictures once you figure out how to get them installed. Delivery and price seems pretty reasonable. I usually keep the all weather mats in storage until it gets to the winter. Summer time gets the carpeted floor mats. :)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Send us some pictures once you figure out how to get them installed. Delivery and price seems pretty reasonable. I usually keep the all weather mats in storage until it gets to the winter. Summer time gets the carpeted floor mats. :)
There are at least 4 posts with pics of these mats - the last time asked for, I posted 2 of them in response - just search or take a look...;)

·
Registered
914 Posts
Just a little tip, when cleaning my rubber mats, I like to use tireshine cut a bit with water and use it as a finisher to make it pop.... always hated that dried out rubber look!

Plus i used to do automotive detailing, that was one of the things we did, same with black plastic.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Cargo mats on back order....

I ordered a full set of OEM mats last night from a dealer in a near by city. They had the front and rear mats in stock but the cargo mat is on back order nationally until June/July.

I drove down today and picked up what I could. The good news is they fit and look great. Contrary to the photo's on the Audi web site, the Q3 logo is in contrasting white.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I ordered a full set of OEM mats last night from a dealer in a near by city. They had the front and rear mats in stock but the cargo mat is on back order nationally until June/July.

I drove down today and picked up what I could. The good news is they fit and look great. Contrary to the photo's on the Audi web site, the Q3 logo is in contrasting white.
Really??? Because the ones we got from Spain are all black.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Floor Mats today

Yep, white they are. I ordered them from Audi of Lexington (KY).
I attached the tags, just in case someone wants to parse out the part numbers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Yup, sorry Mark - these are the latest and greatest versions - same P/Ns as ours ...

·
Registered
914 Posts
I also prefer black letting. I hate having lettering on mats that stick out as much as they do on those Q3 mats, which is accomplished with white.
Still nicer than non-official mats!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Audi of Devon (Penna.) has them in stock, hanging on a rack next to the apparel in their gift shop area. These have the white lettering.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Gave up on Weathertech and went with the OEM mats. Got them in 1 day via UPS.
That is killer turn around time.

Having lived in Canada for a short period of time, for them it should be slightly longer of a wait, still better than shipping times from most companies.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts