Audi Q3 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
My fear for next gen Q3 is that Audi will enlarge it - making it longer than the current 172 inches. Since the Q3 is my play car - I need one that fits in the garage without impeding ingress/egress to/from the house. Anything longer will block the pathway a bit more than I want. I could stand for the Q3 to be a little shorter. My Kia Soul was 163 inches and seemed bigger inside than the Q3 but was the perfect length for my 3rd stall in the garage. First World Problem I know......:nerd:
There is a general trend in the auto industry that sees vehicles getting bigger over time and redesigns. It's not a rule, but it could very well happen. Usually they try to fill in the space below with something of a smaller size though.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Late to the discussion here, but before we had our two days of test driving two separate Q3s, we had a full day in a Tiguan.

It wasn't even close....we knew within the first 30 minutes the Tiguan was not for us. The Q3, on the other hand, was love at first sight and then first drive.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It looks a little more edgy and not quite as elegant as the Q3, but the form is generally similar. Not bad. I wouldn't trade my Q3 in for it...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts