Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Audi friends,
I just bought Q3 45 S line with premium line red color. When I started syn with my garage door, I got only 4 ft from the door to activate to open or close. But the sales guy said it is one of the safety feature to protect from an intruder.
Usually the range, I think good 50 ft or so. Did any one noticed this short coverage from Audi antenna or do I have to take their idea. thank you
Also, my wireless CarPlay. They expresses that this car needs upgrade the packages.
I am enjoying this car except fuel fill door did not say 93 octane, but I am doing it ( so far 2 fill up I did)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello Audi friends,
I just bought Q3 45 S line with premium line red color. When I started syn with my garage door, I got only 4 ft from the door to activate to open or close. But the sales guy said it is one of the safety feature to protect from an intruder.
Usually the range, I think good 50 ft or so. Did any one noticed this short coverage from Audi antenna or do I have to take their idea. thank you
Also, my wireless CarPlay. They expresses that this car needs upgrade the packages.
I am enjoying this car except fuel fill door did not say 93 octane, but I am doing it ( so far 2 fill up I did)
2020 Q3 45 Sline here. I can open my garage door from about 50-75 ft. Fuel fill door says 87 but owners manual states to get full power use premium. HOWEVER, there’s a video on YouTube where a dealer dyno’d a 21 Q3 45 withe regular and premium and results showed little difference between the two

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took it to the Delar and the service advisor told me it came like that we checked it another issue I faced there is they put more emphasis on wireless apply car play and the service guy said my car is not equipped with that. My car I’d manufactured in May 2021.
it took my happiness to buy the car. Thank for your help and I will reprogram it and see if I get longer range to operate my garage doors

·
Registered
9 Posts
I took it to the Delar and the service advisor told me it came like that we checked it another issue I faced there is they put more emphasis on wireless apply car play and the service guy said my car is not equipped with that. My car I’d manufactured in May 2021.
it took my happiness to buy the car. Thank for your help and I will reprogram it and see if I get longer range to operate my garage doors
Audi 2020 Q3 technik with wireless carplay/charging here hmmm to make you feel better...if you connect more then one service during a long trip e.g. Waze and Spotify...iphone gets soooo hot, it gets frozen and car play does not work. And phone can't be held in hands. So kinna useless

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you6130ttawa
recently my Delar finally ordered a apple carplay2 to cover up their mistake of false information without trained their sales person(s) and installed yesterday. It is working good. But still my garage openning issue is not happenning. Presently I am using clicker to open at about 70 ft
gadi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts