Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone check my garages and verify pics exist or are visible.
They uploaded fine, but from where I am right now (Chile), they just seem to be stuck in the ether and don't load...maybe a server issue (everything to South America goes thru one AT&T trunk - can you even believe that these days -:eek:)

Thanks -

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So they didn't upload at all? Guess I'll try from home when I get back. I was able to upload and post two other images (LED lights and Steering wheel) from here though, so uploading to my normal albums seems to be fine. Is it possible there's a hold on your end?

·
Registered
916 Posts
you can always try uploading the images to a image hosting site and post the image links here for us to view.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you can always try uploading the images to a image hosting site and post the image links here for us to view.
I've successfully loaded the pics to THIS site, and yet links won't work. I suspect the engine behind the garage for the site is wonked, but Admin hasn't checked/confirmed yet...

Even re-uploaded from states - nope - btw, using either Safari from iPad or IE or Firefox from
PC - no deal...

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks - looking forward to fix ...

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I now see your recently posted pic - what must I do to get mine visible - also check my flat-bottom steering wheel thread - apparently some can't see that pic either - from this forum, that I see...

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts