Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former BMW owner now a convert...'15 Q3 Prestige Glacier White w/ brown interior. Wanted the blue but my son convinced me into the Glacier White. Quite a change from a black car...First thing I did was put a 3M Roadblock shield on several parts...wanted to wrap the whole car but it was SO expensive.... Anyone thing about taking out one of the resonators to make the car sound throatier? Loved the sound of my BMW

·
Registered
914 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Why did you decide to convert to Audi instead of sticking to BMW?

Taking out the resonators is something i'd like to do but wouldn't that void warranty?

How much were you quoted for wrapping your Q3 in white?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm not the biggest into trying to make the car sound louder, but to each their own!

What made you ditch BMW?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Former BMW owner now a convert...'15 Q3 Prestige Glacier White w/ brown interior. Wanted the blue but my son convinced me into the Glacier White. Quite a change from a black car...First thing I did was put a 3M Roadblock shield on several parts...wanted to wrap the whole car but it was SO expensive.... Anyone thing about taking out one of the resonators to make the car sound throatier? Loved the sound of my BMW
How long was the wait for the Q3?

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Welcome to the forum - hope you're enjoying the Q. I for one understand the switch, having owned more than 30 BMWs since '77, and now into my 5th Audi. I gotta say, love Quattro. As for resonators, the whole back 'muffler' is just that. I'm thinking about making a dual exhaust from it since it looks SO easy underneath and the diffuser under the bumper already has a space to fit two more tips, so ...

Will post when I get my car and really look into it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts