Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my Q3 with Mythos black exterior / brown interior.
Seems like a few other members are looking for a trailer hitch option, I am too.
Have a Ocean Kayak that is being trailered. No panic here as we will have snow here for few more months.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The NA hitch question has been resolved from an aftermarket perspective. Part number and other install info is in the thread on the subject. Uhaul is your friend and the uhaul hitch receiver is about $120 (USD) for the part and mounting bits. As far as I can tell stock is limited but it seems that folks have been able to get them.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Purchased my Q3 with Mythos black exterior / brown interior.
Seems like a few other members are looking for a trailer hitch option, I am too.
Have a Ocean Kayak that is being trailered. No panic here as we will have snow here for few more months.

Welcome to the forum - we hope you'll enjoy it here - car sounds nice - look forward to pics - first one with this combo -;)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I will be interested to see some pictures of your kayak behind your Q3 once it gets to that time of year (almost March so there is light at the end of the tunnel).

Cheers.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome from Akron Ohio!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts