Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
188 Posts
I've got the one, only with the S-Line rims. Welcome to the forum. I love the Q3 and hope you do too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Petrolhead66 from Montgomery! I just joined this forum as well. My wife was in the market to trade in her 2010 VW GTI for a 2021 S-Line Premium but she got the Navarra Blue color with the black optic package. It really looks sharp. She wanted to handle the entire purchase on her own as she has never purchased a vehicle in her name alone. Proud of her.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats! We just clocked 2300 miles. We are likely going to add an APR Stage 1 tune on Opelika in 2 weeks. Your wife will really enjoy it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats! We just clocked 2300 miles. We are likely going to add an APR Stage 1 tune on Opelika in 2 weeks. Your wife will really enjoy it.
Give me a shout when you come thru town. I wanted to take her GTI over to APR but never did. They are supposed to be top notch from what I hear.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Petrolhead66 from Montgomery! I just joined this forum as well. My wife was in the market to trade in her 2010 VW GTI for a 2021 S-Line Premium but she got the Navarra Blue color with the black optic package. It really looks sharp. She wanted to handle the entire purchase on her own as she has never purchased a vehicle in her name alone. Proud of her.
That is the sweetest! ❤ Proud of you too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts