Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I’m hoping to buy a 2016 Q3 as soon as my local dealer can start taking orders. I think it will be a good match for all the hills and curves around here. I just hope there won’t be too many bad surprises about stuff that’s available elsewhere, but not here. From reading other posts, I think it’s safe to assume 2016’s will come with a DSG, or at least be an option? Any info or speculation on whether TDI and the LED headlights will be available? Not sure yet if I would go with TDI, but I’d be happy if the Q3 would offer the same engine options as the A3. Thanks and looking forward to keeping up with this group.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Great to have you here Greg. Let us know when you get to finally put your order in.

Isn't most of the info on the next-generation Q3 already out there? There will definitely be LEDs. I can say that with almost 100% certainty.

Cheers

·
Registered
264 Posts
Greg, Welcome from Ohio!!!

I don't really know what the 2016 Q3 will have but I can tell you that it probably won't have winter mats available! (Hopefully that is just a joke)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Hey Greg -

Welcome to the forum - you'll find great stuff here. You can look forward to the DSG for sure (will be standard) as well as LED headlights (at least in the Prestige and perhaps an option for the Premium). You'll also get 220 hp out of the box for the 2.0 TFSI and I think the diesel (prolly 2.0 too) will come by the fall - I wouldn't count on that as an early order though...

They're in production now for the EU (taking orders since Dec), but we prolly won't be able to order before mid April -

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. I've learned a lot from this group already. I'll contact my local dealer in about a month. This will be my first Audi, but I've bought two new cars from this family of dealerships, and they've taken pretty good care of me so far. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Cheers and happy Spring!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Thanks everyone. I've learned a lot from this group already. I'll contact my local dealer in about a month. This will be my first Audi, but I've bought two new cars from this family of dealerships, and they've taken pretty good care of me so far. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Cheers and happy Spring!
Glad to hear that, i hope some of my posts factored into the help you got from being here :D

If you have any questions we'll be more than glad to answer them

·
Registered
916 Posts
Hello Greg and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. Congrats on your future purchase, I'm sure you won't regret it and will have a lot of fun. Meanwhile feel free to ask any questions - this forum is a great resource!
With an audi, there are rarely ever regrets :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts