Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks nice to meet you :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome!!!

I think you will enjoy your visit here!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome.

A fellow RHD user :) (UK user here)

What goodies do you have over there? Any local Carbon Fibre goodies?

Reactions: boxbrownie

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Welcome to the forum - I think you'll find some great stuff here - btw, your car sounds great - pics in your Garage would be nice too. Enjoy and come back often - we need opinions and observations from you !!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello, welcome in.......UK user here, RHD rules ;)

Where in Japan are you?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum! Would be awesome if you could post a few pictures of your Q3. I'd also like to see some pictures of your stainless steel pedals.

Cheers!

·
Registered
142 Posts

That's mine.

Reactions: B5s4dave

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Folks,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am from Hyogo, Japan. I am also a member of Audi Q3 forums (http://www.q3ownersclub.co.uk/forum/). You can see my mods there. I use the same username.

Reactions: deverelle

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hmmmm Kobe Beef.......:laugh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello,

I like driving the Q3 a lot but only after Audi had fixed the front wheel vibration when driving around 70 mph. I was initially interested in buying a BMW X1 but I did not like the design and quality of the of the interior (looks cheap compared to a Q3). Handling of the X1 is also heavy, especially at low speed.

It took a while for Audi to fix the vibration issue. I had to look for potential source and glad to find similar issues in the Audi Q3 UK forum. Audi changed the lower arm bushing and re-programmed the power steering. Handling is much better, a bit heavier than the original. I like it, more sporty.

Have a nice weekend!

·
Registered
113 Posts
How old is your Q3 PekX?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
113 Posts
OK thanks......not seen you much in the UK forum, pop across and post a few piccies please.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts