Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

Just picked up my 2016 Audi Q3 "Quantum" last night. We had a hard time deciding between the Q3 and the A3, but know we made the right choice for our needs.

Quantum is replacing a 2013 Mercedes Benz GLK 250 Bluetec. My family had been diesel fans for many years, but our MB had experienced a failing oxygen sensor six times in and a blown up HPFP in 27 months. Sadly our MB experience has not been great in our last two cars.

I have a 2011 VW SportWagen TDI, which I am hopeful, will be equipped with the UREA tank, and not recalled/destroyed.

I look forward to learning a lot from everyone here!

Reactions: nickjs1984

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome! Whereabouts in Pennsylvania are you greeting us?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rolling hills outside of Philly north of Wilmington, Delaware.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well, welcome from the city on the other end of the turnpike, then! I actually had some pretty enjoyable blasts up and down 495 when I used to live on Maryland's eastern shore and would visit friends in Philadelphia, believe it or not.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx Nick!

One of my best friends lives on the Eastern Shore in Chestertown. Such a great part of the country, especially for road trips.

I hope to come out to Falling Water this spring or summer. May send you a shout out to organize a GTG.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Really small world, this: I lived in Chestertown from 2007 - 2010 and worked for the college there. I wonder if I ever encountered your friend? Definitely let me know if you hit up Fallingwater and don't miss out on Kentuck Knob, too. I actually redesigned their website and have been working with them on getting a new ticketing system in place for the 2016 season. Great driving roads all around both houses and I had some chances to take Schrödinger out for a few visits when working with the curatorial staff.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHAHA That's awesome Nick! Perhaps you did encounter my friends. They live just down the street by the public elementary school and my friend's wife swims at the WC pool. He is in the boating industry, surprise surprise, and they have a lot of friends in town. Great bakery!

Nice work on the website refresh. I am a UX designer and programmer by trade and build quite a lot of sites as well. I will be in touch when I come out to Western PA. I hope to get in a trip to Racine, WI late this summer too to take a tour of the Johnson Wax building.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Bob! I have seen it, but have not been inside. Thanks for the reminder, I will schedule a visit soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts