Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm in the market for a Q3, my first European car venture. I've been researching it lots online & have been finding some really good info on this forum so I thought I'd make it official & join. =) I really appreciate all the great information that I've already learned about a car that I don't even have yet. Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge/advice/info, etc.... Looking forward to learning more & actually owning one of these real soon!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck in your Q3 research (and buying) experience!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi all! I'm in the market for a Q3, my first European car venture. I've been researching it lots online & have been finding some really good info on this forum so I thought I'd make it official & join. =) I really appreciate all the great information that I've already learned about a car that I don't even have yet. Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge/advice/info, etc.... Looking forward to learning more & actually owning one of these real soon!
Q3 is a great choice. Everyday is day 1 when I get into it. Nothing not to like. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just had my car in the shop for an accident. Given BMW X3 as a rental. Like the Q3 better.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Welcome to the forum - so glad you joined us - now, we just hope you really join us and buy a Q3 - but meanwhile hang out some more and figure it out with us...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks all! I've pretty much decided on the Q3 already. Been in contact with several dealers to find the one that's in the color I want. So I'm just waiting patiently for someone to have the one I want. Kind of.... :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts