Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Jut your average dude from Vancouver. I was not really a fan of Audi but never disliked it either. Just in the past 10 years though my whole opinion has changed. With the r8s and r6s and all, when I get a choice to purchase a car at this price, it won't be a BMW, it would be an Audi. I think it's for the younger generation that likes luxury.

Anyways, nice to be on this forum.

Cheers!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

What's so bad about Audi, i've always been a fan of them and might just go for an audi over the XE once i'm ready.

Are you interested in Lexus?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hi guys,

Jut your average dude from Vancouver. Cheers!
Um, do mean the original Vancouver (incorporated in 1857), or the Vancouver that popped-up north of the 48th parallel about 29 years later? :p

Yes, welcome!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi guys,

Jut your average dude from Vancouver. I was not really a fan of Audi but never disliked it either. Just in the past 10 years though my whole opinion has changed. With the r8s and r6s and all, when I get a choice to purchase a car at this price, it won't be a BMW, it would be an Audi. I think it's for the younger generation that likes luxury.

Anyways, nice to be on this forum.

Cheers!
My wife is an Audi lover. She's on her 4th. I truly feel the Audi is a better buy than the BMW. I't's well built and has simpler controls.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I'm not sure if Audi is the luxury brand of young people. I suppose more than the other ones that I think of now. The new Lexus maybe?...

·
Registered
914 Posts
I'm not sure if Audi is the luxury brand of young people. I suppose more than the other ones that I think of now. The new Lexus maybe?...
That's what I was thinking, especially at a time like now where more and more people are looking for value and at a low cost... Audi isn't exactly that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts