Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Q3 for a few weeks and I love it. This is my first cuv/truck and I don't see me going back down to the ground lol. I want to thank Roger for his help because I knew when my vehicle was getting here. The color is so nice and the MMI was easy to learn. I will try to upload pictures later. I couldn't get them embedded or uploaded now.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yea Candyj! Tell us more - color, options, etc.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

For pictures you can host them on our site in the gallery or on flickr or imgur or something like that. Looking forward to seeing them.

Cheers! :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Prestige Trim! Beautiful!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Glad you're enjoying the car (who'd've guessed) - and glad to help - please continue enjoying our forum too ...

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
betcha just delighted ... >:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks and the color is really nice because it's like getting two in one. In darker light it looks silver in brighter like it has a gold tint to it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Now that you've pointed out the colors, they do change depending on the light! Never noticed that.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on purchasing your Q3.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks and the color is really nice because it's like getting two in one. In darker light it looks silver in brighter like it has a gold tint to it.
One would think we should have gone with Cuvee Silver as we live in Vancouver, but we went with Florett Silver and also have two colors in one... they are silver in the brighter light and blue tint in the overcast.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The front end looks beautiful. Congrats on the ride. Any complaints? Or has it been all good?
Thanks my only complaint so far is a strange one and that is water from the window washers don't seem to hit the bird poop in the right place lol but I'll live.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
They can be adjusted for your desired poop targeting areas ...

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts