1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:nerd:
hmmm.

to: mr. rnlabas ,
you are super awesome ;). you don't me personally but you have went out of your way to give me personal help with the tracking of my car. because of this, I wanted to personally let everyone know how helpful and nice a person you are, :D. you are quick with your replies to my inquires. I could not think of a more :cool: guy. my sales person give me a great deal all the time, but that's it. I usually don't get any reminders or emails showing me of the tracking of my car nor when it will arrive. here mr. rnlabas does more for me than my sales dude. kudos to you mr. rnlabas 0:) .

I know that he has helped more people on here than myself, so if anyone else wants to support my post with their own experience with mr. rnlabas please feel free to give your testimony. :)

btw, I hope not angry at me posting this. if you are feel free to delete it. I will totally understand.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well said, 949, I'm sure everyone who frequents this forum and has been helped in so many ways by Roger, are grateful and appreciative and echo your sentiments.

Whether it's tracking a car, keeping us informed about Audi in general or the Q3 in specifics, or reminding us to RTFM or previous posts >:D, Roger's the guy....thank you mlabas!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hear, hear. A giant KUDOS from me as well. Can't believe how much value I have gotten from Roger directly and the threads he's contributed to - and hey I've just gotten my Q3 so I'm sure there's more great info to come over time.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I can attest to this, he has been helpful in more situations than I can remember, brings tremendous value to the forum!

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Thanks y'all - I appreciate the appreciation - but really, I'm just an Audi fan who loves my own cars and loves the idea to share my enthusiasm. Audis aren't perfect, but they are pretty darn good - and I like helping folks who want to know their car better or even the experience of buying one. I think Audi feels the same which is why they stress Kundenbegeisterung (Kb = Customer Delight) so much with their own folks - not all them get it or are perfect either and have different motivations (e.g. a salary or profits) but mine is just simple - advance the brand - and find/build more folks like me - that starts with you -

So thanks for beginning the adventure and let's all continue to love our cars - and drive that adventure ... ba bump ba bump ( that's my written Audi heartbeat signature ;))

·
Registered
53 Posts
I second the sentiment here. From MMI pop-up mod to VCDS, Roger is there !! I have learned a lot from this forum and look forward to Roger's input on things. Thanks for all your help, Roger.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I second the sentiment here. From MMI pop-up mod to VCDS, Roger is there !! I have learned a lot from this forum and look forward to Roger's input on things. Thanks for all your help, Roger.
Glad to hear that, I can see this thread turning into some 10-20+ page thread on helpful he's been. Probably for a good amount of folks more helpful than the dealership at times.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts