Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Q3. I tried connecting my ipod shuffle to the MMI using the cable the dealer provided (I think it is a black grommet). I get a message saying " Loading please wait". Well, I waited 45 minutes and it still didn't load. The Ipod charged but didn't load. My ipod is about 5 years old. Is that the problem? Do I need to purchase a newer Ipod?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have an older Nano that is older than your shuffle I connected via the mmi cord and it played fine. Try disconnecting it and reconnecting then select source again. I had that happen when I put a cd in the changer and I went thru those steps and I got it playing. Otherwise I wonder if it's the type of file you're trying to play?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just purchased a Q3. I tried connecting my ipod shuffle to the MMI using the cable the dealer provided (I think it is a black grommet). I get a message saying " Loading please wait". Well, I waited 45 minutes and it still didn't load. The Ipod charged but didn't load. My ipod is about 5 years old. Is that the problem? Do I need to purchase a newer Ipod?
Make sure the iPod software is up to date. Mine was doing the same thing. I restored it to factory using iTunes and then reinstalled the most recent software version. Working much better now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts