Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For everyone starting a thread, there's a new logo noting such that sits on all the posts of the person starting the thread - easy to see who the OP is I guess. Does it seem to be working for everyone? Mine sorta comes and goes.

Also, how about the new account setup progress header? Mine seems to be stuck on 50% even though I've completed ALL of the icon items in my setup. Perhaps it's because some of them, like my garage (and avatar), were done BEFORE the set-up progress meter, so maybe I have to burn down my garage and rebuild it to get credit for having one :eek: nahhh, I'll just stay stuck on 50% then ...>:D

·
Administrator
134 Posts
Hello,

Could you please provide us with a link to a thread where the thread starter logo is missing? We can take a look at it and see why it's missing.

Thank you.

~KM, community support

·
Registered
603 Posts
I see the thread starter emblem, and I think its a great addition to the site.

The set-up progress meter is great too. Good for new members. Us old folks don't need to worry about it as much.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,

Could you please provide us with a link to a thread where the thread starter logo is missing? We can take a look at it and see why it's missing.

Thank you.

~KM, community support
Check any/all of my posts that are threads started by me. Sometimes the logo is there, sometimes it's not - it's NOT consistent for any thread/post ...

·
Registered
916 Posts
That's one of the things i really like about this forums layout it's more well refined than others. Little things like an Original Poster indicator throughout a thread goes a long way.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm using both Safari on my iPad and FireFox on my PC - It seems to have settled down since my last post at least - but my sign-up progress is not caught up with real progress or those actions taken before it started monitoring them ... not a real issue though, it just takes up a lot of real estate -

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are you lacking in your "progress bar?

KN Community Support

Avatar (had one since I signed up), Garage (had one the same HOUR that it was available to do so), and subscribe to post (had one after the progress bar showed up)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can you log out, clear your cookies and cache and log back in see if that clears the bar.

KN

Nope - didn't fix it - btw, when I was logged out and with clear cookies - I could easily see my pics in posts that others from within the forum cannot - this has me much more concerned than my sign-up progress bar ...

Thanks for any help with that !!! I've tried Firefox, IE, Chrome and Safari -

·
Administrator
134 Posts
Nope - didn't fix it - btw, when I was logged out and with clear cookies - I could easily see my pics in posts that others from within the forum cannot - this has me much more concerned than my sign-up progress bar ...

Thanks for any help with that !!! I've tried Firefox, IE, Chrome and Safari -
Can you show me examples of this? I'll check forum permissions.

KN

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got a message from you yesterday that YOU can see my pics fine, just like me - but apparently others from within the forum are having problems with just my pics. You also noted that mine were large - I usually load them raw, but will begin scaling for web use and see if that helps folks...

·
Administrator
134 Posts
Please keep us posted if it's an image sizing issue. I tried viewing your album and posted images in threads on incognito mode without being logged in and the images are still rendering fine. This was tested on Chrome. What browsers are others using when your images are not showing up?

~KM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts