Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have a few questions for the car maintenance.
1.Is it necessary to maintain the car regularly every year?
2.Maintenance includes: spark plugs, oil change, ozone cleaning, labor costs. All necessary?
3.How much should cost me?
Or any other related programs?
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a 2016 Q3 that I bought CPO with 40000 miles in 2020. I do oil/filter changes every 5,000 miles since that's what my mechanic recommends, and they also conduct a yearly state inspection; so far, the only other repair was a replacement starter battery after two years and almost 20000 miles. Mishaps that required repair were a cracked windshield caused by kicked up road debris (insurance covered replacement), and me hamfisting the gas flap when it was frozen shut and I'd forgotten the manual cord (I paid for that). :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Take care of the car and it will take care of you. I get my oil changed every 5000 miles. And I keep up with all the every mileage maintenance requirement. These aren't cheap cars and parts that aren't taken care of can be extremely expensive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone, I have a few questions for the car maintenance.
1.Is it necessary to maintain the car regularly every year?
2.Maintenance includes: spark plugs, oil change, ozone cleaning, labor costs. All necessary?
3.How much should cost me?
Or any other related programs?
Thanks
Oh, and an additional update: Just replaced all the brake pads and rotors at roughly 60K miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts