Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm old, but I like to drive fast. I was loaned a Sports Package Q3 for two days before buying one without....I just didn't need the Sports Package, and like John, find the regular model seats more comfortable.

Regarding the Technology Package....I've got it and I love it!

You can always push the button to turn off the side assist if you find it annoying, but what about the screen if there is not a Tech Package? I assume there is a screen, but what would it display, your radio stations? I always have mine set to nav....my wife always sets it to the radio stations.

Something that probably hasn't entered your mind yet is resale. I would think the Tech Pack would be more popular with 95% of the people who are looking to pick up a used Q3....

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'd love to try the seats and paddle shifters, then I wouldn't have to ask you all but my dealer (and all others in the area) don't have a sport model. In fact they tell me there is only one in the entire US right now and it's in CA. It seems there is a big shortage of Q3's right now. If I want a new 2016 it has to come from another dealer not in the midwest. So far getting this car has been a big challenge.-Andy
There is a shortage, but there are cars available.

I stopped by my dealer 3 days ago and there were ZERO Q3's on the lot, but plenty inbound, they said.

I just happened to be in the vicinity of the only other Oregon Audi dealer just after reading your post, and actually saw Q3s on the lot, 3 with the Sports Package....I'm guessing they must be hiding their inventory from other dealers if your guys say the only one in the US is in Cali. :rolleyes:

If I were to offer advice about your purchase it would be: Drive the demo car(s) as much as you can...and don't rush into your purchase. $40K + is a lot of money to spend unless you're convinced the car is right for YOU! My wife loves her Q3, but we shopped and drove for over 3 months before deciding the 2016 Q3 with the Tech Pack was for us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.