Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 9 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a challenge for any of you mod-whizzes. It seems to me that memory seats involve a module that stores and retrieves seat settings. Do you think it possible to install such a module on the Q3 driver's seat? I assume it would involve hacking into the wiring under the seat between the setting buttons and the motors.

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still isn't - it was my boon to try though - I'd guess with some very custom wiring I could make it happen, but by the time we'd get there it'd cost about $2K.

If you want it THAT bad, PM me and I'll discuss all the gory details ...including P/Ns and wiring mods - Oh, since you'll be wiring into your Central Electronics module, ABS module and other parts of the CAN, you can kiss your warranty for any/everything electrical way goodbye -

Okay, mea culpa. Sorry I didn't know this dead horse had been thoroughly beaten!

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still isn't - it was my boon to try though - I'd guess with some very custom wiring I could make it happen, but by the time we'd get there it'd cost about $2K.

If you want it THAT bad, PM me and I'll discuss all the gory details ...including P/Ns and wiring mods - Oh, since you'll be wiring into your Central Electronics module, ABS module and other parts of the CAN, you can kiss your warranty for any/everything electrical way goodbye -
Oh God...not again...LOL

Okay, mea culpa. Sorry I didn't know this dead horse had been thoroughly beaten!

1 - 3 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.