Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my friends you're batting 1000 so far. Next up is getting out of cross hair mode. While in map mode if the MMI control is pushed in the "cross hair" destination setting comes up and I can't get back to general map mode . Rescue me. Thanks, Frank

·
Registered
262 Posts
The backup button (arrow) is your friend.. Try that to back out of most any mmi functions...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The backup button (arrow) is your friend.. Try that to back out of most any mmi functions...
Tried... did not return to the map screen. will try again and try to give better/accurate description of what I'm doing and what is happening.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Tried... did not return to the map screen. will try again and try to give better/accurate description of what I'm doing and what is happening.
Don't take this the wrong way, but you are not confusing the BACK button and the left arrow go back one track button are you? BACK is directly above the knob in the center. Just hoping.... Works for me.

Reactions: rnlabas

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't take this the wrong way, but you are not confusing the BACK button and the left arrow go back one track button are you? BACK is directly above the knob in the center. Just hoping.... Works for me.
Hi. I never take anything wrong. Appreciate all and any help. I'm familiar with the back button as I/we have an A6. One of the reasons I like the Q3 is the simplicity of the controls and they are similar to the A6. I will go over everything next time I'm in the "Soon"

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BACK BUTTON it is. I kept trying to return using the Phat MMI knob. I just kept going in circles. I do not think I tried the Back button. I have an X3 with the crosshairs but it returns differently. Where's Barbarino...I'm so confused.
Thanks again for your help. It's people like you and forums like this that make Q3 ownership a pleasure. Glad to to be aboard here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts