Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone updated the map database on your Q3. With Google maps ending at the end of the year, it might be helpful.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I downloaded the 23+gb nav map update file via My Audi, took about 6 hours, then inserted the SD 32gb with the update in the slot in the glovebox and the vehicle recognized the update, confirmed I wanted to update the maps and then proceeded. Process took 40 minutes and went to completion without incident. Also, if you have Audi Connect it supposedly updates your maps automatically.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I downloaded the 23+gb nav map update file via My Audi, took about 6 hours, then inserted the SD 32gb with the update in the slot in the glovebox and the vehicle recognized the update, confirmed I wanted to update the maps and then proceeded. Process took 40 minutes and went to completion without incident. Also, if you have Audi Connect it supposedly updates your maps automatically.
what year do you have? I’m driving a 2018 Q3 and I don’t where in the MMI I do that. Would love some help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a 2019 Q3 Prestige, but the process should be the same I would think... perhaps this link will help:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts