Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Okay, after all of my blabbing - I finally have my beautiful new Q3. This car is even better than I had hoped it would be. One thing I'm surprised I haven't seen here is people being amazed/impressed with the INTERIOR. OMG - it's so classy and sophisticated. The lighting at night is second to none. Lights in the drink holders, and around the speakers - LOVE! I still have tons to learn about the MMI - and even every little button and control all around me. But I don't mind the learning process.
I have attached some pics - we are going for prinstriping tomorrow - and I'm trying to find a way to add some silver to that very all-black grill. My dealer thinks there are clips for it...anyone know about that?
This car is well worth the wait - LOVE!! :x

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Woo Hoo!!! Congrats Vestergirl. For those of us waiting for the arrival of our new "baby" your words of praise only add to the anticipation. A brand new very shiny Q3 is a thing of beauty. Glad to hear you are so happy. Love the pics, although a few appear to need to be rotated (I don't think you actually have your car hanging from a tree sideways do you? How do you rate the Bose audio system? It's going to be a long, long month.....

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Finally - now the REAL fun begins !!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woo Hoo!!! Congrats Vestergirl. For those of us waiting for the arrival of our new "baby" your words of praise only add to the anticipation. A brand new very shiny Q3 is a thing of beauty. Glad to hear you are so happy. Love the pics, although a few appear to need to be rotated (I don't think you actually have your car hanging from a tree sideways do you? How do you rate the Bose audio system? It's going to be a long, long month.....
HA! Yes, sorry about the sideways pics. Accurately posting pics on this forum continues to baffle me. The photos of the inside don't even do it justice - and there's a really cool light on the bottom of the door that shines on the ground. Love! :x

The sound system is rich, full & sure seems like true surround sound. I wish I could just recluse somewhere for a week to drive and play with the car, as I haven't even had time to figure out where all the speakers are.

So happy the finances all worked out (I'm now a master of tweaking the credit scores >:D).

Still don't love the wheels though. The one thing I did love about my (now former) Mazda 3 was the wheels - they were beautiful. There is a similar wheel on the A6 the I love - so tempted to see if they would fit my Q3...but that would undoubtedly cost several thousand dollars.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Wow ! Sorry you don't like these wheels - I think they are some of the best looking ones that Audi has for these cars -

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow ! Sorry you don't like these wheels - I think they are some of the best looking ones that Audi has for these cars -
Yeah, they are pretty aggressive looking for my taste - just like that huge black glossy grill & fake vents! Trying to think of ways to dress them up. I'm just so happy when I'm inside the car, it's not bothering me too too much. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, they are pretty aggressive looking for my taste - just like that huge black glossy grill & fake vents! Trying to think of ways to dress them up. I'm just so happy when I'm inside the car, it's not bothering me too too much. :D
Are you talking about the fake vents below/beside the grille? If so my understanding is that they are there in preparation for the technology that allows Audi's to drive themselves...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you talking about the fake vents below/beside the grille? If so my understanding is that they are there in preparation for the technology that allows Audi's to drive themselves...
Fake vents, yes. Bleh!
And a car the drives itself is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I mean, isn't the driving what we enjoy about a fine car? >:D

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I'm trying to get ready for a passenger ride in the autonomous RS7 soon - worried to death I'll just reach over and grab the wheel or put my foot through the floor !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts