Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got our new Q3 after the first was totaled last month. 2016 Prestige, Glacier White/ Chestnut Brown with Walnut Inlays. Nice to be 'back in the family'! Original was Prem. Plus Florett Silver/ Chestnut Brown. The S-Line trim is subtle, but does add to the look. Pics below! Frank

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Welcome back - love to see your pics, but don't ... car sounds great though - enjoy us and the car ...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New car pic

Sorry, the pics from my phone keep going upside down on here! Here is one that I hope will work.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Just got our new Q3 after the first was totaled last month. 2016 Prestige, Glacier White/ Chestnut Brown with Walnut Inlays. Nice to be 'back in the family'! Original was Prem. Plus Florett Silver/ Chestnut Brown. The S-Line trim is subtle, but does add to the look. Pics below! Frank

We now have the same car!! Beautiful!!:x

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The grill is already black and the S-line trim is black. I think the chrome with the Glacier white is a nice contrast. I think making it all black would look like too much, since there is already black bits, but that's just my opinion. Thanks for the thought though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We now have the same car!! Beautiful!!:x
John, I know you preferred Cortina, but we preferred the gray/ blue tints of the Glacier. The interior we wanted was Chestnut, so without customizing, the options were limited.

·
Registered
400 Posts
John, I know you preferred Cortina, but we preferred the gray/ blue tints of the Glacier. The interior we wanted was Chestnut, so without customizing, the options were limited.
I do like the Glacier now that I have been driving it regularly. Don't forget to update your sig line to show the Glacier! The Chestnut is just a fabulous interior!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice color combo

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry to hear about the first one being totaled. This one definitely looks amazing though, congratulations !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts