Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I recently purchased a CPO 2016 Audi Q3 Prestige S Line. I had been driving a 2006 BMW 530i with the sport package. I am enjoying the vehicle thus far. I have been trialing AUDI Connect, I haven’t found a great deal of value in the service, any thoughts on that service? I have been considering stiffening the body to reduce flex, maybe with a strut brace, has anyone had any experience with that addition? Lastly, I will probably improve on braking with the addition of larger discs.

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
Audi Connect in the older models isn’t worth it in my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
That’s a shame to hear. Were you a prior Q3 owner? I’m curious if your thoughts take into consideration how bad AudiConne t is in the older Q3 models

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is my first Audi and compared to my Range Rover Evoque I am sorry I purchased the Q3. No memory seating, fog lights, and the list of disappointments goes on. I have less than 100 miles on the vehicle and am already looking for a replacement vehicle. Can’t tell you how disappointed I am in Audi. Their Audi connect is really useless. It only tells you the location of vehicle, the vin number and what equipment is in the vehicle. The dealer promoted it like it was state of the art. What a joke. You can’t look back so I am only looking forward and making sure I never make another mistake like I did on this vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts