Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-

Greetings from the Valley of the Sun - i'm from Arizona, and this is the first Audi i've owned. So far i love everything about the car! My daily is my BMW 328i, and my wife drives a CLA-250, but i used my trusty 2006 Honda Odyssey as my lake car to drive down to Tempe Town Lake 3x a week for Dragon Boat practice. The engine finally went kaput on the car, and so I used the insurance money on this new Q3. The dealer allowed me to drive the car from the lot to my house to prove the cargo area was big enough to haul all my paddling gear in the hatchback/trunk, and after that, I was sold.

On top of the ample storage to fit 3 OC1's to the lake, i love how luxurious, robust, and stylish the car drives. It screams quality all the way around, and so far, i'm as happy as a clam. I get compliments on the car all the time and will likely be driving this car into the ground like i did the Honda.

I tried posting some pics (2MB JPG images, converted from iPhone HEIC images), but i get an error, "Uploaded file was not an image as expected." sigh I wish it would tell me what the specific issue was rather than telling me something so generic. I tried making the size smaller but same error.

So far i'm finding this board less than stellar... i got initially banned was told that i needed to do an introduction first. My first (long) post got deleted, and multiple attempts to the admins to get it back pretty much went ignored. It usually takes 2-4 days to get a response. This is my last attempt to stay on this board, because it seems like the people here are nice and like to share.

Anyways, thats my story. I'll try to post some pics when i figure out what i did wrong

Thanks
Ben

·
Super Moderator
218 Posts
Hi all-

Greetings from the Valley of the Sun - i'm from Arizona, and this is the first Audi i've owned. So far i love everything about the car! My daily is my BMW 328i, and my wife drives a CLA-250, but i used my trusty 2006 Honda Odyssey as my lake car to drive down to Tempe Town Lake 3x a week for Dragon Boat practice. The engine finally went kaput on the car, and so I used the insurance money on this new Q3. The dealer allowed me to drive the car from the lot to my house to prove the cargo area was big enough to haul all my paddling gear in the hatchback/trunk, and after that, I was sold.

On top of the ample storage to fit 3 OC1's to the lake, i love how luxurious, robust, and stylish the car drives. It screams quality all the way around, and so far, i'm as happy as a clam. I get compliments on the car all the time and will likely be driving this car into the ground like i did the Honda.

I tried posting some pics (2MB JPG images, converted from iPhone HEIC images), but i get an error, "Uploaded file was not an image as expected." sigh I wish it would tell me what the specific issue was rather than telling me something so generic. I tried making the size smaller but same error.

So far i'm finding this board less than stellar... i got initially banned was told that i needed to do an introduction first. My first (long) post got deleted, and multiple attempts to the admins to get it back pretty much went ignored. It usually takes 2-4 days to get a response. This is my last attempt to stay on this board, because it seems like the people here are nice and like to share.

Anyways, thats my story. I'll try to post some pics when i figure out what i did wrong

Thanks
Ben
Hi Ben,

I'm one of the Admins as of about 2 years ago, but I must be honest, I don't administer the welcome notes or the new subscribers. I'm focused more on the spam on the site and seeing that everyone is playing nicely and folks get replies to their threads.

Sorry for the difficult initiation process....LOL (just kidding). Hopefully you'll find the forum better now and stick around. : )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts