Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I have recently bought a 4 year old Q3 which has only done 25000 miles. It is an unusual Q3 as it is a rare colour- cobalt blue and with a leather interior in pistachio beige and truffle. With lots of toys it is a great car to drive and, with the full leather seats, easy for my wife (who has a dodgy knee) to get into.

Although it is lovely to drive I have found the windscreen wipers to be irritating and possibly dangerous and I have put a question on the help forum to ask advice on this. In short the passenger wiper comes right into the part of the window the driver looks through and dumps a pile of water. This is cleared by the drivers wiper but then a further amount of water is put right in my vision. Does your Q3 do this?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone.

I have recently bought a 4 year old Q3 which has only done 25000 miles. It is an unusual Q3 as it is a rare colour- cobalt blue and with a leather interior in pistachio beige and truffle. With lots of toys it is a great car to drive and, with the full leather seats, easy for my wife (who has a dodgy knee) to get into.

Although it is lovely to drive I have found the windscreen wipers to be irritating and possibly dangerous and I have put a question on the help forum to ask advice on this. In short the passenger wiper comes right into the part of the window the driver looks through and dumps a pile of water. This is cleared by the drivers wiper but then a further amount of water is put right in my vision. Does your Q3 do this?
Yes, my UK Q3 wipers are the same.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts