Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys? I have purchased a 2016 Audi Q3 Quattro Premium Plus in Cortina White with Chestnut Brown Interior. The car is for the wife but I do love driving it when I can. She is coming from a 2011 ML350, so she is always complaining how small the vehicle is. Does anyone else have an audi Q3 with 2 kids? (ages 2yrs and the other 1 month)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the world of Audi! No kids here, so I can't report on that but I've had my parents and sister in the car for a three hour round trip dinner outing and everyone was very, very comfortable and happy there and back. That said, I'm sure that despite their small size, your kids come with lots of accessories so that might be the main complaint?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Surprised you guys didn't get a Mercedes. Did you guys give Mercedes a look? They seem to have a lot of good options around now, if I wasn't so loyal to Audi... MB would be it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We came from a 2011 ML350 that started to give us some transmition issues and didn't want to spend too much. We liked the price of the Q3. Its a little tight but i love the car!!!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Understandable, i know how an experience like that can make you want to go a different direction the next time around. Hopefully your experience with Audi is a pleasant one. Did you at least discover things you like/dislike more about the Q3 the longer you've owned it and put on more miles?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yes- it is too small for 2 kids, especially one in a rear facing seat. Get a minivan - I have one - and it is best for the kids. Keep the Q3 and drive it without the kids or only on short trips. Having the flexibility to choose and having the van as the main transport for kids is the way to go!

Happy to discuss more, John

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yes- it is too small for 2 kids, especially one in a rear facing seat. Get a minivan - I have one - and it is best for the kids. Keep the Q3 and drive it without the kids or only on short trips. Having the flexibility to choose and having the van as the main transport for kids is the way to go!

Happy to discuss more, John
What Minivan do you have? Caravan?

·
Registered
400 Posts
What Minivan do you have? Caravan?
Check out my sig line: Honda Odyssey Elite. This is my 3rd Odyssey after an 05 and 08. GREAT vehicle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an update, we got rid of the Audi Q3 and leased a 2018 Audi A5 sportback. Such a better vehicle!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah, A5 sportback is lovely indeed. Actually I was aiming to lease it as well. Had a pretty good deal at DSRLeasing and put a lot of thought into it, but didn't decide yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, A5 sportback is lovely indeed. Actually I was aiming to lease it as well. Had a pretty good deal at DSRLeasing and put a lot of thought into it, but didn't decide yet.
Looks like you have been advertising DSRLeasing everytime on your responses. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whats up guys? I have purchased a 2016 Audi Q3 Quattro Premium Plus in Cortina White with Chestnut Brown Interior. The car is for the wife but I do love driving it when I can. She is coming from a 2011 ML350, so she is always complaining how small the vehicle is. Does anyone else have an audi Q3 with 2 kids? (ages 2yrs and the other 1 month)
Hi, I am new to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not me but a close friend of mine has purchased audi A5 Sportback a few days back. This amazing car is on its way now which is being transported from Melbourne to Wellington with the help of car transport Wellington service provided by Florida Transporter. He is really happy and excited too for the car to arrive soon, as he made his dream come true by purchasing the car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts