Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious...no discussion of the newly "redesigned" Q3. Seems Audi keeps pushing the date back. Originally they said 2nd quarter now August or September....? You'd think at least some pricing info would be out there. There are lots of videos taken in Europe but none in the US......what gives??

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like i'm in the minority......nobody cares to discuss the 2020 redesigned Q3.......oh well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It seems unusual. The car looks great. My only concern is that production is moving to a different factory. Reliability may be different. We are almost 4 years in our 2016. Extremely reliable.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Supposedly...August will be the month of introduction...we'll see. Since I'm typically not a "first year" buyer of any new vehicle I would probably hold off for at least 9-12 months. It's a real education to read what some new buyers report on this and other forums.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I test drove the previous generation Q3 4 years ago and found it to be a bit too small and under powered. I ended up going with a different brand.

Now the new Q3 checks off most of the boxes as far as size and features go and my anticipation to test drive and possibly finally purchase one grows by the day.

So while waiting I test drive a few other vehicles and once again I pass on the Q3. New Lincoln Nautilus 2.7 Reserve on order. I got tired of waiting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts