Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned three Q3's from 2015 to now and I cant figure out why Audi keeps forgetting to add Memory Seats to the Q3 line in the USA.

I'm about to buy a 2020 Q3, and my hunch is that they still don't have memory seats....but WHY!

Such a normal feature in other Audi, and for that matter, across all other car brands in general, but yet Audi missed it in the Q3.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've owned three Q3's from 2015 to now and I cant figure out why Audi keeps forgetting to add Memory Seats to the Q3 line in the USA.

I'm about to buy a 2020 Q3, and my hunch is that they still don't have memory seats....but WHY!

Such a normal feature in other Audi, and for that matter, across all other car brands in general, but yet Audi missed it in the Q3.
I have one of the first Q3's out of West Palm Beach - Oct. 2019 - yes I was surprised as well - no memory seats. Other than that I just love this Q3. mine is loaded. Enjoy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Definitely one of my major complaints. I purchased a Prestige edition and never bothered to check if the vehicle had memory seating since it has been standard on all my vehicle since the 90’s. Very disappointing.

·
Super Moderator
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m still unsure the 2021 US version comes with or has the option for Memory Seats

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’m still unsure the 2021 US version comes with or has the option for Memory Seats
Definitely one of my major complaints. I purchased a Prestige edition and never bothered to check if the vehicle had memory seating since it has been standard on all my vehicle since the 90’s. Very disappointing.
Yes I agree you would think for the price you would get memory seats but I can live with it because I love everything else about the Q3.I got mine in Oct 2019 -

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys, I have a good news for All of us which so long have tried to implement memory seat into Q3:
My Memory seats button is workinng in my 2015 Q3 !!! o_O
I've made it on the parts from VW-group. If I will have a free time I will made a movie and put it on the Youtube.

·
Super Moderator
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
please do share a movie and details of how you did it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Below list of the parts what I've used:
3C8 959 760 A 080911 H05/S 2501
8K0 959 747 B
1Z0 959 777 4PK
5N0 959 729
8K0 959 815 A 4PK

Because I've used parts from Skoda and VW I had to change some terminals and housing (took from original harness).
It was also necessary to change position of terminals in connector which you connect seat to the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well in the UK it’s only the top Vorsprung model that actually gets electric seats, all the models below are just manual ratchet adjustment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts