Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned three Q3's from 2015 to now and I cant figure out why Audi keeps forgetting to add Memory Seats to the Q3 line in the USA.

I'm about to buy a 2020 Q3, and my hunch is that they still don't have memory seats....but WHY!

Such a normal feature in other Audi, and for that matter, across all other car brands in general, but yet Audi missed it in the Q3.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've owned three Q3's from 2015 to now and I cant figure out why Audi keeps forgetting to add Memory Seats to the Q3 line in the USA.

I'm about to buy a 2020 Q3, and my hunch is that they still don't have memory seats....but WHY!

Such a normal feature in other Audi, and for that matter, across all other car brands in general, but yet Audi missed it in the Q3.
I have one of the first Q3's out of West Palm Beach - Oct. 2019 - yes I was surprised as well - no memory seats. Other than that I just love this Q3. mine is loaded. Enjoy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Definitely one of my major complaints. I purchased a Prestige edition and never bothered to check if the vehicle had memory seating since it has been standard on all my vehicle since the 90’s. Very disappointing.

·
Super Moderator
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m still unsure the 2021 US version comes with or has the option for Memory Seats

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m still unsure the 2021 US version comes with or has the option for Memory Seats
Definitely one of my major complaints. I purchased a Prestige edition and never bothered to check if the vehicle had memory seating since it has been standard on all my vehicle since the 90’s. Very disappointing.
Yes I agree you would think for the price you would get memory seats but I can live with it because I love everything else about the Q3.I got mine in Oct 2019 -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts