Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no oil pressure gauge though all the menu?

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Nope ...:crying:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Missing things...

If we are bemoaning things missing...

I'd prefer the gear number always be displayed, not just in Manual mode. I know I can force it to display by flicking the shifter to the right but in Sport mode I'd like to see the gear number as S6, S5 etc.

Not sure why, but sure helps safer manual downshifts.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
If we are bemoaning things missing...

I'd prefer the gear number always be displayed, not just in Manual mode. I know I can force it to display by flicking the shifter to the right but in Sport mode I'd like to see the gear number as S6, S5 etc.

Not sure why, but sure helps safer manual downshifts.
This can be done in VCDS - but not to worry, you CANNOT execute a downshift outside the engine run zone - the computer will simply ignore your request to do so - and it WON'T execute one thereafter unless you ask at the right time - in other words, it won't store your request in memory and execute when it gets the chance. You'll have to ask again ...

·
Registered
135 Posts
This can be done in VCDS - but not to worry, you CANNOT execute a downshift outside the engine run zone - the computer will simply ignore your request to do so - and it WON'T execute one thereafter unless you ask at the right time - in other words, it won't store your request in memory and execute when it gets the chance. You'll have to ask again ...

do u know where the coding instruction for it is at?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts