Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. Before Roger (AKA knows a lot about Audi) aimed me to Spain to get some Q3 mats, I ordered some on Ebay from UK. If you are smarter than me, you are probably already laughing by now. Anyway, I have some beautiful new Q3 mats that are for a right side driver car that I would like to get rid of. For the cost of shipping and a few $ they can be yours. If interested, sent me a private message. It will be an awesome deal. :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
:) nicely done.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Okay. Before Roger (AKA knows a lot about Audi) aimed me to Spain to get some Q3 mats, I ordered some on Ebay from UK. If you are smarter than me, you are probably already laughing by now. Anyway, I have some beautiful new Q3 mats that are for a right side driver car that I would like to get rid of. For the cost of shipping and a few $ they can be yours. If interested, sent me a private message. It will be an awesome deal. :)
Ding ding ding...we have a winner.

Any chance you can return them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shipping is half the cost. Sending back would be the same. I would rather just make somebody happy that needs them..

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Herby
If you can wait til the end of January you can get the Weathertech ones. I've been waiting anxiously for them to release them. I was told there in sampling now

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
wait for it, wait for it ... MPBQ3 ???

...Weathertech has been telling several of us this kind of thing for months - ready in Oct, ready for test fitting in Nov, ready for sale in Dec - blah, blah, woof - woof

1 - 9 of 9 Posts