Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 Q3 prestige and was wondering what people’s experience have been with pre sense kicking in and alerting or braking for them? I have mine set to early and it does not seem to work. Was going around 30MPH and a car two lengths in front of me slammed on their brakes and I purposely did nothing for a 2 seconds and nothing tripped. This lead me to purposely trying to get it to trip and can’t. Been to the dealer twice and only a minor code was found. They also recalibrated the front camera. Why I don’t know since I am pretty sure it’s using the radar system. Also, adaptive cruise control works perfectly and you would think they use the same algorithms.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mines only activated once on my ‘19 Prestige...A car in front of me hit his brakes and it activated, he quickly released his brakes and I don’t think I came anywhere close to hitting him...In fact I wondered why it activated when I had plenary of time to stop/avoid him...I know folks that use theirs ( different model car) to tell them when to stop in when parking in their garage....seems a bit risky to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts