Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a nice coat of Aquapel on the windshield. I cant stand Rain-X I can never get the haze off.. no matter how well I follow the guidleines. Aquapel is much better

Reactions: rnlabas

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Cool - where do you get it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I order it on amazon. you can usually find a six pack for @$22.00 I use two applicators one for front , one for back. some people do their side windows, but I don't

Reactions: rnlabas

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have never heard of it and now I have something else to obsess over with my car!

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I order it on amazon. you can usually find a six pack for @$22.00 I use two applicators one for front , one for back. some people do their side windows, but I don't

Thanks - just as I typed that reply, I went to Amazon and did exactly as you recommend. I used Aquapel back in early 2000 and loved it - the applicator looks the same too - yea !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dirty glass is the lack of capable of messing up the appearance of any, even the most expensive and posh car. No matter what kind of this dirt: smudges from snowmelt or oncoming rain, dust or stains dead insects ― look at is still unpleasant. So everyone who cares about the appearance of your car, should pay attention to a tool such as Aquapel or AquaGel. It was developed more recently, but has already proved itself as a good and really working the modern auto glass product to protect from rain, snow, ice and dirt. The truth serves as information http://buzz2cars.com/ in order to timely and properly addressed with this task, it is worth all the same look of its originality. Fake can leave all the shortcomings, but even spoil the appearance of glass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts