Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that the Q3 front seats are small and not able to support the legs and hips completely. And I am not even a big guy. Did anybody else also feel that..? Wonder if the Q5 front seats are same size or bigger.

Thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
That's funny you should say that because that was the exact reason I bought the car...Because I have had SO much trouble finding seats that would support my legs under my thighs. All the cars I sat in including the Mercedes has such short seats..Maybe it's the padding they put in the seats of the Q3. The seats on the Q5 are supposedly the same size, at least that's what the salesman told me. I thought about gettting the sports seats w/ knee extension but after driving a Q5 w/ knee extension which is a great idea but there's not enough padding on the extension to be comfortable when you're driving. Guess it's personal preference.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I too found the seat bench to be short. I went with the sport seats as a result and I really regret that decision. I find them very uncomfortable.

I sat in a Q5 with sports seats, and I think they are the same size as those in the Q3.

I guess everyone is different in their preferences.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I found the sports seats to be too narrow with the side bolsters pinching my thighs so went for the more flat SE seats, far more comfy.............well for a 6'3" 250lb lump like me!

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I'm 6-1 and about 240 and I LOVE them. Btw, they are the same in the Q5 (and others too - like my TT). My S5 seats are a little narrower and I like them fine too...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts