Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Not so sorry to say that the Q3 has been traded in. :eek:

Yes it was a great crossover, but some of the features we wanted even though we bought it, weren't there (ie: memory seats). Plus the big item was the lack of leg room for larger adults in the back seat.

I even mentioned this when we got the Q3 back in Dec 2014.

We picked up a 2015 Lincoln MKC CPO. Did a lot of research on it and the rear leg room has 5.7 inches more and the cargo has 8 cubic feet more.

Not going knock the Q3 as it rode great and is a quality car. But the MKC offered us a lot more.

Thanks to everyone here.

If someone is interested I have a set of brand new front Q3 carpet mats to sell.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Mark - sorry to see you go, but as always we grow in what we need, want, and have. Hope the MKC at least meets all your expectations and more. Don't be shy about dropping by here just for grins, or even to give us a dose of your new comparative ride analysis - at least I know I'd like to hear how it goes... You've been a great contributor to this forum and I'm sure we'd all like to continue hearing from you -

PM me on your price for the front mats - good chance I'll take them -

·
Registered
264 Posts
Best wishes.
Q3 is not for everyone & your MKC is a very nice transition..
No shame there.
Just enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think you'll enjoy the MKC. My wife has a Ford Escape, and loves it. The ford is surprisingly sporty and has more power then the Q3 does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts