Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I just want to learn more about the Q3 my wife just bought.

I am a car and motorcycle guy. A Saab enthusiast as well.

My cars

2001 Saab Red Aero wagon.
1973 911 Carrera RS
1990 Chevrolet pre runner truck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just bought a new Q3 for my wife 7 months ago and love it..
My wife is a pretty savvy car person. When I met her 50 years ago she had just bought a brand new 1968 Camaro with 4 on the floor and a big V8.
She has had BMWs, Range Rovers, Saabs, Etc.

She spent 8 months or so looking at every smallish SUV on the market. The Q3 had the size, style, performance and features she wanted. I feel she made a very well researched buy. I stayed out of the loop as much as I could because I wanted this to be her choice, and wanted to be out of the repair loop as well. Now it is between her and Audi for warranty work for a few years!

I will probably do oil changes and plan to get an Audi specific scanner for resetting maintenance and oil reminders and test
CEL lights and resetting.

I am not a big Audi guy.....more of a Porsche and Saab guy, but I am impressed with he Q3. It is a smart package with good size and styling and well appointed with good electronics package and audio. Engine is nice as is the drive train.

If she is happy I am happy!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
we traded in an defective 2017 Honda CRV that Honda could not care one bit on solving and did not look back. The Audi is twice the SUV the Honda was

1 - 4 of 4 Posts