Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my 2012 VW GTI Autobahn today for an Audi Q3. So practically the same engine base, except I had mine modded to a stage 2.

Anyway, leaving the golfmk6 forums and headed here :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome Kniteshift.

You say your GTI had a Stage II modification? Was this from APG?
Any comments on the mod performance/mpg etc?

Although I find the Q3 to have pretty good power as it is breaking, I always wonder on the mods as others here may as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Kniteshift.

You say your GTI had a Stage II modification? Was this from APG?
Any comments on the mod performance/mpg etc?

Although I find the Q3 to have pretty good power as it is breaking, I always wonder on the mods as others here may as well.
I went with APR. Driving it to the dealership for my trade in was tough. It was a cold day, so the engine roared today. It was a lot of fun to drive, but it just didn't have the support I needed for my back. I really liked the A3 Diesel as well, as it was one of my other options, but the Q3 was definitely most practical.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Another welcome for you - hope you find some useful stuff and help us out from time to time too - enjoy !!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Audi and VW may be the same company, but you must be happy to be moving up from VW to Audi. Life is better over here. :D

What are the performance specs of your engine with the mods now?

Cheers!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Audi and VW may be the same company, but you must be happy to be moving up from VW to Audi. Life is better over here. :D

What are the performance specs of your engine with the mods now?

Cheers!
Even better if it improves your image for what ever you do for a living, e.x. real estate agent... it happens!

Add's to your 'resume' ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just traded in my 2012 VW GTI Autobahn today for an Audi Q3. So practically the same engine base, except I had mine modded to a stage 2.

Anyway, leaving the golfmk6 forums and headed here :)
Welcome from Texas! Good group, lots of very knowledgeable people here. (I am not one of them.)

·
Registered
916 Posts
kniteshift, hello and welcome to the community! Nice to have you here. There are so many owners on this site that if you ever need help or advise on anything, someone will have the answers. Feel free to reach out if you ever needed anything.
^ exactly.

Either someone might have the answer right away, at the least there won't be a response but getting the word out will help with getting it answered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts