Audi Q3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI hope some one can help, we have a Q3 and the traction control light has come on and will not come off, i have just changed the back tyres as thy need to be replaed and the chap at national tyres pluged in his lap top , thay can not clear the code which is

U11200

any thoughts on this

regards

·
Registered
14 Posts
It didn't happen until the tires were changed. Start there. I'm guessing that whoever installed the tires disconnected or damaged one of the ABS sensors (or wiring). Traction control uses the ABS sensors as an input.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI Pokeyjoe thanks for the reply , , - the light was already on before we had the tyres changed , i think it may be a speed sensor
hopefully some one can direct me on this
chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also could be the new tire vs old circumference. With four wheel drive some cars must replace all four or problems. True of Subaru and my former Touareg but not sure about our Q3 system.

·
Registered
5 Posts
from tire rack
As published in their vehicle owner's manual, "rolling radius of all 4 tires must remain the same" or within 4/32-inch of each other in remaining tread depth.

·
Registered
14 Posts
from tire rack
As published in their vehicle owner's manual, "rolling radius of all 4 tires must remain the same" or within 4/32-inch of each other in remaining tread depth.
Tire Rack is not an authoritative source for anything. It's a store. They just sell tires.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well quoting an Audi manual is pretty authoritative. Though my 2022 manual just says replace both tires on each axle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts