Audi Q3 Forum banner

Radio volume, uncommanded increase, LOUD.

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  St2543 
#1 ·
Greetings all. I hope someone might have some info on a issue I'm experiencing. I have a 2021 Q3 top trim level and occasionally when I increase the radio volume using the steering wheel control it will jump to a very high sound level. I will slowly rotate the wheel control one or two clicks then after I have stopped rolling the switch the sound level will rise very loud!!!! It doesn't do it all the time and I have learned to adjust the volume very slowly trying to prevent this unwanted sound blast. Is anyone else having this issue? Note, I went into settings and adjusted the speed sense volume slider to MIN.

Thanks for your time.

SeaFlea

#2 ·
Greetings all. I hope someone might have some info on a issue I'm experiencing. I have a 2021 Q3 top trim level and occasionally when I increase the radio volume using the steering wheel control it will jump to a very high sound level. I will slowly rotate the wheel control one or two clicks then after I have stopped rolling the switch the sound level will rise very loud!!!! It doesn't do it all the time and I have learned to adjust the volume very slowly trying to prevent this unwanted sound blast. Is anyone else having this issue? Note, I went into settings and adjusted the speed sense volume slider to MIN.

Thanks for your time.

SeaFlea

Hello, I have the same problem and it is very annoying it gets so loud and not good for the speakers. I recently have another issue with it, the volume will just stop and I get no sound, there is no rhyme or reason to it. In the morning the radio will work for about 45 minutes, when I leave work it last about ten and goes in and out. When it rests overnight the radio will work again for about the 45 minutes. So annoying I took it to the dealer and they gave me an update which they said should work, I didn’t even make it home and it stopped working, the dealer is now ordering a new radio I have been waiting a week already

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.