Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It might be raining here in Pittsburgh, but the snow is melting and I think Florett Silver looks particularly fetching under a cloudy sky. I might be biased...

Hope all of your Q3s are enjoying the rain, too!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nickjs1984, It does look good!!! Wait a couple of hours because its snowing pretty good here right now and its probably heading your way!!!

Reactions: nickjs1984

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ack! No, no more snow! Haha. I feel like we are being punished for a really mild (freakishly mild, even) December...

·
Registered
603 Posts
Its all better weather than last winter so I am happy. Can't believe there still isn't a huge amount of snow on the ground in Toronto yet. It snowed today but its warm enough that a lot of it melted or turned to slush.

Your Q3 looks good in this picture. I'm sure it will look just as good in the sun though.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No snow on the ground in Toronto? That's highly unusual, isn't it? My friends and I used to go up in March every year of college and it was an icy, snowy mess in the city!

Yes, you are totally right, though: this winter could be a LOT worse.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
gee, guffaw - my poor Q3 is sitting all nice and dry and clean (and 55 deg. too) snuggled up in my garage - hah !

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Har-har, Roger...must be nice!

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Well, it's not like it didn't get ANY attention today - I DID do some VCDS coding to make it happy ...

Reactions: nickjs1984

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What did you get coded today, sir?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts