Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
audiq3forum.com Vendor
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running boards are the oldest type of cabin ingress and egress assistance, and were standard equipment on all early autos. With these handy steps, you'll kill two birds with one stone: make it easy to get in and out of your vehicle and add an extra touch of uniqueness to it.

Romik® is one of the brands, that never stops surprising their customers. Direct from the Romik European labs comes a new style of Running Board that has been tested for durability and strength. Their newest offering the RAL Running Board will set your 2015 Audi Q3 apart from the rest. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. The RAL series is luxury at its best. Available in silver or black finishes. The Black RAL-B is complemented by black end caps and grip assurance technology.

Silver Running Boards

Black Running Boards

Features:

- No cutting or welding required for installation
- Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top
- Comes with everything required for installation, including instructions.

We think they look great. And what is your opinion?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Any pics of these on a Q3?

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Hey Joe -

Ask them for you to be a prototype beta tester (for a 50% discount) and then you can show US pics of YOUR car with them >:D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Roger, I like the way you think!!!:)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me.

I wonder if the black or the silver would look better, or do you think it depends on the exterior color of the car?

·
audiq3forum.com Vendor
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately the manufacturer did not provide pictures of the running boards installed on the brand new Q3 yet. We will update you with some pictures as soon as we get them from Romik or our customers. However, here is a picture showing them on Q7:

Regarding the discount, you can always contact our sales guys directly and they will make a deal with you :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Brand new Q3? :D

Ha, you guys make me laugh!!

The Q3 is 4yrs old! ;)

·
Registered
914 Posts
Using the Q7 makes for a great reference point, just have to put some imagination to how it'll look on the Q3.

IMO it should look good, silver/black for a white Q3 and just black alone for any other color of Q3.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I was thinking about the black, until I read it was NOT aluminum like the silver version but rather powder-coated carbon steel - ugh!! Who needs THAT extra weight AND a rust potential ...

Why not simply stay with aluminum and anodizing it black ???

Reactions: Ohio Joe

·
Registered
113 Posts
Brand new Q3? :D

Ha, you guys make me laugh!!

The Q3 is 4yrs old! ;)
Now, now CoCo.....it's not their fault they are so far behind again :laugh:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I know I'm sorry...