Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
My Q3 has finally arrived! My dealership has all deliveries go to their warehouse for inspection and detailing, but on my request, they summoned mine off the truck to the dealership, still in it's covering. She is waiting for me now...I cannot WAIT to get out of work and go over there!!
I have to wait until Friday for financial reasons to actually close the deal and drive her away....SO EXCITED!!!!!! :D:D:D

(I've attempted to attached 3 images, I hope they show up.)

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
You HAVE to love a new car that comes wrapped up like a xmas present. How exciting. Do they also let you unwrap her yourself?

Sorry you have to wait those 5 loooooong days to take possession, not doubt they will seem to drag on....but perhaps the dealer will at least let you sit in her and play with the MMI system in the meantime.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah!!!! Happy days!!!!!:)

Congradulations!!

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Hi All,
My Q3 has finally arrived! My dealership has all deliveries go to their warehouse for inspection and detailing, but on my request, they summoned mine off the truck to the dealership, still in it's covering. She is waiting for me now...I cannot WAIT to get out of work and go over there!!
I have to wait until Friday for financial reasons to actually close the deal and drive her away....SO EXCITED!!!!!! :D:D:D

Hey - you can go put your own bright red bow on her ...:D or at least draw one - they should let you tear off the condom - it's kinda fun ...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey - you can go put your own bright red bow on her ...:D or at least draw one - they should let you tear off the condom - it's kinda fun ...
Condom, haha. If only I could get it to reproduce...
Okay, I went up there, touched & fondled, sat in the driver's seat, oooohed & ahhhhed...and had to leave!

Think I'm going to finalize the deal on Thursday.

To be continued!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi All,

Congratulations! Really cool to see her wrapped in her traveling jacket. I think I love mine more now than the day I brought her home.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Kinda looks cool in the wrapper. I'm excited for you. I can only imagine how anxious you must be feeling.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Congrats!

One thing I like about Audi is how well of a job they do with covering up vehicles for transport which go a long way in protecting vehicles since you never know what can happen during transport, especially when its on an open trailer.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Today is the day!!!!!!!

Kinda looks cool in the wrapper. I'm excited for you. I can only imagine how anxious you must be feeling.
Hi Everyone - I'm sitting at work right now, and am leaving early today (in 20 min) to go sign my life away and pick her up!! I'm trying to concentrate on work, but I'm SO excited, I'm jittering and starting to get a headache.

I will check in with you SOON!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEE!! :D:D

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm following your journey with excitement, thinking of how it will be for me in about a month. Understand the anxiousness that comes with the financial outlay. Hope the signing process goes smoothly.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally!

Hi everyone,
My apologies for the delay in posting after delivery. I've been so amazed just learning this car and all of its finery...it's so beautiful, and fun to drive. I just made a new post in the News section (I think?) with a bunch of pics.

So far, my absolute favorite thing about this vehicle is the luxurious feel of the interior. It's really amazing...the lighting, the seats, the fullness of the sound of the stereo...I'm not even sure yet where all of those speakers are, but I can feel the music all around me - it's like being at a concert!

Only two worries so far: 1) idiots driving around me; 2) gas cost. I just opened a new account with Exxon/Mobil because they are on the Audi list of top tier fuels...maybe having a specific credit card for fuel will keep me on track.

This is a great car. I love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Your other post is actually in the new owners area of the forum.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hi everyone,
My apologies for the delay in posting after delivery. I've been so amazed just learning this car and all of its finery...it's so beautiful, and fun to drive.

This is a great car. I love it!
You can't kid us why you delayed....you were putting stickers on the back window.
1. Apple
2. Wag more, bark less?
3. Pink Whale
4. Gal in a Row Boat?

Great to hear about the wonderful Bose sound....that will be my wife's first concern when she first operates her new Q3 in another six weeks, or so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts