Audi Q3 Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Now that was one useless option IMHO. I remember some reviewers having fun with that one. As to those "bending corners"....a cute name for roundabouts. Yes they are everywhere. I highly recommend that anyone who likes ice skating try them in winter. They are also very fun to negotiate on my road bike....when you hope the cars see you....

·
Registered
210 Posts
I did not read all the posts. Big discovery this AM. Under the pullout is compartment for small items...flashlight, paper/notes, etc.
I test drove a Q with sport seats and immediately wanted them. I'm sure the stock seats are fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Okay so i have not yet purchased my Q3 but I am only 5' 4" tall and weigh approximately 120 lbs. My husband is the same except weighs 150 lbs... so we are not a tall family. Is this something I need or not? Also, i'm wondering about getting in and out of the seat and whether the side wings will clip me each time i get in and out because i tend to keep my seat closer to the steering wheel due to my shorter stature.
Finally, I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts about getting the Q3 versus the Q5?
SK

61 - 64 of 64 Posts