Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
from the pic I cant tell the difference between these and what I have as stock... Being winter I have not had a real chance to clean ours so its difficult to tell.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Yea it kinda seems like a waste of money to me. I'm sure there are other options that would show a more noticeable difference.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't really see a difference between these and the stock exhaust pipes.

I can see from tips referred to that the edges are beveled but very slight difference compared to stock. Not enough for me to justify buying it or having it over stock. I'd rather spend the money on something else that is useful.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think those tailpipes are the standard ones fitted currently, on the earlier Q3 it had just steel pipes and you could order those stainless tips as an accessory, so unless the U.S. version only comes with steel pipes I do not think there is any difference at all

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I think those tailpipes are the standard ones fitted currently, on the earlier Q3 it had just steel pipes and you could order those stainless tips as an accessory, so unless the U.S. version only comes with steel pipes I do not think there is any difference at all
You're right - all NAR cars get these as original equipment - the RoW gets just plain pipes ... with these as an option.

·
Registered
113 Posts
You're right - all NAR cars get these as original equipment - the RoW gets just plain pipes ... with these as an option.
From about mid to late 2014 all came with SS tailpipes, UK market certainly.

Then again on the FL they may well take them off to save a few pennies ;)

·
Registered
603 Posts
When it comes to tail pipes I just don't think that modding them usually makes that big a difference to the overall look of the car. I could be proven wrong, but from what I have seen so far...

·
Registered
914 Posts
When it comes to tail pipes I just don't think that modding them usually makes that big a difference to the overall look of the car. I could be proven wrong, but from what I have seen so far...
it's a nice little change that some really like, cheaper mod than many others you can do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts