Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else's Surround setting revert to a default? I adjusted my surround setting to about 3/4 surround but after several trips, it seems to have reverted back to 1/2 again. I'm the only driver and don't think there are any gremlins about...

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Does anyone else's Surround setting revert to a default? I adjusted my surround setting to about 3/4 surround but after several trips, it seems to have reverted back to 1/2 again. I'm the only driver and don't think there are any gremlins about...
:eek: I'd stand on one foot, hold my lower lip out and wave a chicken bone with a red ribbon about - must be gremlins of some sort - mine's been set about the same as yours since November and hasn't changed ...

Reactions: Ohio Joe

·
Super Moderator
150 Posts
What do you mean by surround setting to 3/4???

·
Registered
262 Posts
:eek: I'd stand on one foot, hold my lower lip out and wave a chicken bone with a red ribbon about - must be gremlins of some sort - mine's been set about the same as yours since November and hasn't changed ...
Might be something too doo with the time change!!!!! You may have to wait till Fall to revert or go with the chicken bone to fix it!!!>:D

p.s. No issues with ours either.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you mean by surround setting to 3/4???
The Surround sound setting is a dial setting with the default setting in the middle (pointed straight up). I increased the surround sound setting halfway between the middle and the max (about 6 clicks).

·
Super Moderator
150 Posts
now i understand...i did the same in my car today....I'll check tomorrow to see if the setting sticks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The surround setting changed on me again today. I changed the sound from radio to media (bluetooth via phone) and voila back to 1/2. weird.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The surround setting changed on me again today. I changed the sound from radio to media (bluetooth via phone) and voila back to 1/2. weird.
I wonder if it defaults back to the mid setting for each media choice where it has not been changed? I.E., you changed it for the radio but not the CD or Bluetooth device so it goes back to center for the CD or Bluetooth.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I believe you have to set the sound options for each media option individually. Pretty sure that this is the case, anyway...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Talk about weird, I got in my car yesterday and the time had gone back 1 hour, 3 weeks after the time change. WTF?
Sounds like its stuck on the old DST settings.....:)

·
Super Moderator
150 Posts
I double checked my surround sound setting and its sticking to the setting I set it at. Might be a newer firmware in my car but it does stick in my car

·
Super Moderator
150 Posts
Also, the time change issue is probably related to Europe being 3 weeks after us. And since the car is made in Europe thye probably messed up that time change for the U.S. version of the Q3

1 - 13 of 13 Posts